I feel like I could really improve my intro meetings. Right now my process looks like this:
– Thanks for meeting
– Tell them how meeting will run
– I tell them about me and my services
– They tell me about them and what they need help with
– I show them a sample of my work
– I show them my rates
– Ask them what an ideal solution to their problems would be
– Tell them I’ll send over a google forum with questions and once they fill that out I’ll get back to them on next steps depending on their answers
– Any questions?
I just implemented the google forum. I ask questions like
– List duties you need help with
– Ideal start date
For context I do Copywriting, Social Media Marketing, and Admin Support.
How do you guys run your intro meetings?
freelance/comments/zeosvh/how_do_you_run_your_intro_first_meetings/”>View Reddit by MobileGoat6788 – freelance/comments/zeosvh/how_do_you_run_your_intro_first_meetings/”>View Source