I run a WordPress/Elementor agency and I’m looking to switch my hosting. Right now, I’m using Kualo, but I’m getting “Waiting for server response” times of upwards of 4 seconds regularly and their support seems at a loss for how to fix it.
I’m hoping to get managed hosting so I can focus on my craft instead of managing cPanel/databases/servers/etc. I have about 30 sites up right now. I’d love to be able to spin up a new site with a click and not worry about doing any backend stuff if possible.
I’ve checked out a bunch of options, and right now Krystal looks very interesting to me. Anybody have experiences with them in the US? I know they’re based in the UK, so I would be a bit worried about the location difference. Thoughts?
* **What is your monthly budget?**
$150/month, ideally. If I need to pay more to get what I’m looking for, then so be it!
* **Where are you/your users located?**
* **What kind of site are you hosting (WordPress, phpBB, custom software, etc) or what is your use case?**
WordPress with Elementor
* **Do you have a monthly traffic volume? Estimates are ok.**
Not very much. Most of the websites I create are pretty small. I wouldn’t be worried about monthly traffic limits at all.
* **If you’re looking at VPSes: Do you have experience administrating linux servers and infrastructure?**
I do have some experience here, but I’d rather get a managed host so I can focus on what I really enjoy, making the sites.
* **Did you read the sidebar/check out the hosts listed there? I’ve personally vetted these companies and their services are a good fit for 99% of people.**
Yes I have. They look pretty neat – just looking for more detailed guidance.
View Reddit by GeneralCrux – View Source