I am planning to make a site for movies similarly to Netflix and the like and I’ll be storing A LOT of movies for people to stream. Now I was wondering where I can store a lot of those movies because one movie can take like 5GB of storage since I’ll be storing them on 4K. I am finding a cheap host where I can store the servers it doesn’t matter whether its a VPS, a CDN as long as it’s the cheapest I can store it.
Currently I am looking at embed services like mp4Upload and Doodstream but looks like they put a lot of ads on the embed and they’re not really good for SEO in the long run, I can also store it via VPS but looks like I need to have multiple servers because one server will probably overload the bandwidth, is there a good hosting service for this? Here’s the questionnaire btw:
* **What is your monthly budget?**
* 10$ – 100$ but if it’s free (or cheaper) much better.
* **Where are you/your users located?**
* Europe or the Americas but I live in Asia, I don’t really mind the latency when working on it but most of my audience is at Europe and NA.
* **What kind of site are you hosting (WordPress, phpBB, custom software, etc) or what is your use case?**
* [ASP.NET](https://ASP.NET) but it doesn’t really matter since I can work on anything, even if the video hosting service has their own dashboard it’s fine.
* **Do you have a monthly traffic volume? Estimates are ok.**
* 100 – 1,000 simultaneous video streaming.
* **If you’re looking at VPSes: Do you have experience administrating linux servers and infrastructure?**
* I do be it Ubuntu, CentOS or Windows I can work on anything.
* **Did you read the sidebar/check out the hosts listed there? I’ve personally vetted these companies and their services are a good fit for 99% of people.**
View Reddit by Alizer22 – View Source